Mar 4, 2012

A month has passed, I am loving the life in Istanbul


From the day I stepped out from Ataturk International Airport, I know the journey as an exchange student has begun. A change of environment, was waiting for me to explore. 


Sabanci University is such a beauty. It is very different from the university I am from. The classes here are taught in a pace that makes me feel that class is not a drag at all. I am loving my typography and photography classes to be exact. The professors are really professional in how they comment our work in class, and I really learnt a lot. Besides that, I have an amazing bunch of erasmus students from all over the world. They make my stay here AWESOME. 





Besides the people, food is also something that I love about Istanbul. It is really different from Singapore. I am sure I will be fat when I return to Singapore. Yet again, eating is bliss <3





I have so many things to share about this beautiful city. I can go on and on about it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment