Jun 26, 2013

Travel and see the world

(Image from Google)

Travelling has been part of my lifestyle now. The world is huge. I am always waiting to explore new things alone or with people who I love. Everybody should travel alone at least once in their lives.

People wonder why I love travelling alone?
- I can meet amazing people. I have met a lot of people, especially in my Turkish Exchange. The friends I made are kept closed to my heart. And I really want to meet them again.
- Freedom. The feeling of being free can't never be described. Being disconnected to life once awhile feels good and relaxing.
- Take time to understand yourself. Spending time alone allows me to reflect. I will also think through my life's ups and down. It is a good time to do such things before I go back to my comfort zone aka my home.

What is next on my itineracy?
- Japan and Hong Kong 

No comments:

Post a Comment