Sep 30, 2013

Coffee is good for you.

What is something that you cannot live without? My 'something' will be coffee. It is part of my life now, like a boyfriend that I cannot live without every single day. My favourite coffee will be a hot cup of latte. I love the good mix of espresso and steamed milk. I prefer it with no sugar as I love to taste the beautiful combination of the espresso and milk The best latte that I have tasted from is in Italy, 2012. The coffee aroma was beyond words. The brew was perfect too. I miss that taste and wish to go back again to drink that cup of latte.


( Had a good cup of coffee and sandwich at Merchants Wine Cellar & Store)

Coffee is an addiction for me, but I do not overdrink it. Over doing something will just harm you instead. The benefits of coffee are rather interesting besides keeping us awake. Hence you should start drinking coffee. Of course with no sugar and milk, if possible. Those add-ons will make this zero calories drink be packed with unhealthy calories.

Benefits of coffee:

1) Coffee is a potent source of healthful antioxidants. Based of a study done in 2005, the human body seems to absorb the most from coffee, though fruits and vegetables have loads of antioxidants too. (This information is taken from HuffingtonPost. )
2) Caffeine provides a short term memory boost. This is actually rather true, especially for me. With coffee, it allows me to remember things especially during the morning. It also makes you intelligent.  (This information is taken from HuffingtonPost. )
3) Smelling coffee make you feel less stressed. The aroma is amazing. It makes you feel happier and energetic. It curbs depression too.
4) Coffee reduces your risk of Type 2 diabetes, by almost 30 percent. (This information is taken from Health - Howstuffworks and HuffingtonPost)
5) Coffee can help to enhance performance in endurance sports.

With so much perks, coffee will be a great choice of beverage besides water. Enjoy every sip!
Buon Appetito (:


Merchants Wine Cellar & Store
52 Duxton Road
Tel: 6222 1162





No comments:

Post a Comment