Jun 4, 2012

Travel Log: London

I must say London is amazing. Fall in love with this capital city instantly. Everything is like what the television has portrayed. From Big Ben to the metro station signage, they are unique and have a british feeling to it, because it is UK that I talking about (:

Oxford Circus is a shopping heaven for me. I could find all the brands that I have been seeing online since my teenage years, in real life forms in a sense where I can try them, touch them and etc. And shopping in Primark was the bomb. Everything was cheap and good. I spent a good 2 hours choosing and trying stuff. Shopping is a sport indeed, it makes you tired. Besides shopping, I did some sight seeing with Sandeman Tour and watched "Wicked". It was breathtaking, and I was sitting upright throughout the show even though this was the second time that I was watching it. The first time was in Singapore. Oh and not forgetting, I tried the cupcake from Hummingbird Bakery. It was delicious.

As usual pictures speak a thousand words :D












No comments:

Post a Comment