Jun 9, 2012

Travel Log: Paris


Paris was awesome, especially when I travelled with my favourite people (: They made my stay in Paris double awesome. We took loads of photos as memories to keep close to heart because we will not be able to see one another until God knows when. I love them for making me smile and laugh all the time. <3


The 5 days were well spent, as we visited alot of the must-see places.
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Musee du Louvre
- Sacre Coeur
- Arc de Triomphe
- Bohemian Paris
- Notre Dame de Paris
- Versailles Palace

Paris is a must go. There are so many things to do and eat. 5 days were not sufficient at all. I wish I could stay longer. Though it is a little pricey, the experience is mind blowing. I have loads of photos that, I will try to upload the rest soon (:


No comments:

Post a Comment