Jun 3, 2012

Travel Log: Venice and Florence

Venice and Florence, both are beautiful cities in Italy. Words cannot describe the beauty of these cities. Both cities' beauty are rather different. The time spent there was worthwhile. Besides that, I traveled during my spring break, the weather was perfect. It was not too hot, unlike the weather I experience daily in Singapore, which is hot and humid.

Besides Venice and Florence, I went to check out the leaning tower in Pisa which is a city in Tuscany, Central Italy. From what I have read, the tower was not build to be tilted based on history. The foundation was not able to support the tower, as the soil was unstable. After 3 stories were constructed, the tower began to lean as the ground began to sink. It was interesting to know all these information after I visited the leaning tower.

I shall let the pictures do the talking (:

Venice







Pisa




Florence








No comments:

Post a Comment