May 31, 2012

Make up (:

I love experimenting makeups. It is like an art. ENDLESS CREATIVITY. The way you doll yourself up, is how you present yourself to the world.

These are the stuff I used to doll myself up. For the base before I put all these beautiful colors on my lips, eyes and cheeks, I will usually use my sunscreen, BB cream, concealer and face powder.

For my eyes

For my cheeks

For my lips

You may wonder what is the best way to make yourself pretty and confident. For me, I use Youtube for inspiration. Be it hair or makeup, I will use Youtube. My favourite makeup guru is Michelle Phan. She is a talent. Her makeup videos are so fun and useful (: Go to her channel to learn more about her makeup videos http://www.youtube.com/user/michellephan

This is one of her videos that she recently do. Have fun with your make up (:


No comments:

Post a Comment