May 8, 2012

Sabanci University: Courses that I take.

Sabanci University is the place I am studying now. Though it is only for one semester, I learnt a lot and I could conclude that the experience in this school is rather fruitful. Besides that, studying here does not feel stress at all, comparing to the stress level that I always get back in Singapore. I will really like to do my Masters here. I am considering either management or visual arts. It is likely that I will choose the latter. I have always wanted to do something art related.

I am taking 5 modules now. Sociology of Religion, Photography, Typography, Entrepreneurship, and lastly Basic Turkish. They are all very interesting. So what is my favourite module? I will say Typography. I really learnt a lot from this class. The professor is very helpful with his comments, and this allows me to learn my mistakes. It is endless fun trying to think of new ideas though it is also tiring, because there are a lot of drafts done before we finalize the pieces we will like to hand up to the professor. But it is all worth while. (:

These are some of my art pieces from this class.









No comments:

Post a Comment