Apr 30, 2012

Hair Affair

Remember the post I had about my bangs. Now I am a girl with a short asymmetrical bob. It was a random decision but it was good, when it turned out perfect.

It was inspired by this lady from Riot Loco and my favorite actress in 90210.



I had short bob 3 years ago. It lasted me roughly around 2 years before I started to grow it out. So now, I pretty much got sick of it and I am back to my short bob routine. It takes time to style it but I love the fact that I am still able to do many different hair styles to my hair. It is never boring. I have to thank the guys who cut my hair. 3 turkish hairstylists in Sabanci University cut my hair. They were rather excited with cutting my hair short. I guess they do not have much customers who are willing to snip off so much hair and let them have the room to be creative with their cuts. I felt that I make the right decision to go to them for my hair cut. It was indeed perfect. <3

So this is my short bob!


<3 Ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment