Apr 25, 2012

Tattoo

Many asked how I decided what tattoo suits me. I feel that tattoo should not be just purely for fashion or to set a trend. You need to find meaning in the tattoo that is inked onto you or else you will regret it for your whole life. Tattoo is permanent yet addictive. But one should not act on impulse, you should always have a concrete idea of what you want, and if possible discuss with your tattoo artist. They will provide you with the best advice since it is their profession.

My first tattoo was just a simple phrase but has a deep meaning in my life. Shits happened in my life but I learnt from them and grew more stronger. The phrase is "REGRET NOTHING". Two simple words that always remind me not to regret my actions and decisions. It was done when I turned 22 years old, a present for myself. I am proud of it because it describes me perfectly. The second tattoo is the crucifix that I always wear around my neck. A gift that I hold to heart dearly. It makes sense for me to have it inked on me because it has been with me since the day I was born. Added a bow onto it, to remind me about my faith.

If you think you are not up to doing something permanent, you can try Urban Decay's Body Jewelry. In the bottle, there are 3 full sheets of beautifully drawn designs. I felt in love instantly with the feathers. It is worth the purchase because you can wear them based on your mood or events that you have.




1 comment:

  1. Very appealing website! Really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique Sun Tattoos ideas. Please keep sharing more and more designs.

    ReplyDelete