Apr 11, 2012

Spring Break

During my spring break, I decided to buy my air ticket to Italy (Milan, Venice, Florence and Pisa). It is a beautiful country with rich culture. Could not express my love for the espresso in Italy with mere words. It was above excellent. Food was delicious too. There are way too many things to talk about. All I could say is that Italy took my heart away (:




This post will just solely be spammed with food pictures because it is something that I will not be able to taste in Singapore. <3

Milan
The pizza that I ate was only 5 euro, and it was x2 of my face.


I love this dessert, it is a bun filled with gelato and chocolate sauce. Sounds fattening but it is the best happy food ever <3




Venice
Pasta was delicious. Ate carbonara and squid ink pasta. The taste was speechless in a good way.



Florence
Apparently I fell in love with the food that one particular restaurant served. It was in the neighborhood area, near the hostel that I was staying. Service was good, the boss was kind enough to serve us champagne while we waited for our seats. Food was reasonably priced. I went there 3 times within 4 days. I will surely make my way there again if I am in Florence. The cheesecake was so fresh that it melted in my mouth <3




I will post the remaning photos when I am much more free. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment