Apr 30, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Lita

As girls, we are always buying new items to add into our wardrobe. Do you have something that you really want, and wish to own? You may wonder what is this girl talking about. I was in London, beautiful city indeed, and I saw that pair of boots that I long to have since it debuted. Whenever I was free in Singapore, I will go to different shoes website to view this pair of boots. I can't believe that I will be able to see a whole collection, and be able to touch them, and try them on. It was a dream come true. I was practically jumping for joy! You may think that I bought the boots, but no I didn't. It did not fit me perfectly as I have imagined previously. 


This is the pair of boots that I am talking about. Yes, the Jeffrey Campbell Lita that celebrities are wearing. The ankle area didn't fix nicely, it looks as though I have super super thin ankles, which isn't the truth. I tried them twice, think about it for two days and decided to just forgo the idea of buying it. It was really comfortable wearing them though it looks like it will kill me. I pretty used to wearing such heights. But, I do not want to waste SGD$240 on a pair of boots that does not fix nicely to me. My heart hurts because I really wanted that pair of lovely Lita. :( Oh well, I guess I will find another pair of boots that will scream "buy me and I fit you perfectly".

I know this post sounds hilarious but imagine you wanted something so badly and end up when you see the real deal, it disappoints you and you can't own it. :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment