May 14, 2012

Travel Log: Milan

Travelling has opened my eyes to many unexpected goodness. Travelling to Italy, London, Izmir (a city in Turkey) and Kapadokya ( a city in Turkey), has allowed me to learn different cultures. To express my feelings towards these trips, I can never find the right word. All I can say is that, I love those cities/countries that I land my feet in. (: They are unique on its own.

I know that I have not been updating photos of my trips except Kapadokya. So now here it is for Italy (Milan) (:

Italy (Milan)
I love this city, it is modern and fashionable. I met a pair of German ladies, and travelled with them for the first afternoon when I reached Milan. The best thing about travelling is meeting new people. They are really kind and took care of me while I was with them. A pleasant experience indeed. Wondering why I took a few photos of motorbikes? I am into motorbikes and seeing them everywhere in Milan, makes me very excited because it is the kind of bike that I will like to own once I get my bike license. Yes, as you can see, it is VESPA, that I am going gaga over. Isn't it a beauty? (: As my stay in Milan is rather short, I went straight to the Cathedral (Duomo) and went to look at the shops in the shopping district.  I guess with such a short time, looking at all these are sufficient. (: I may visit Milan again if I have the time and money.










No comments:

Post a Comment