May 28, 2012

Ending of erasmus

Time passed really fast. I could still remember the day I stepped onto this foreign ground, telling myself that this will be a new adventure for me. I made friends from day 1 orientation, and to tell you the truth, these friends that I have made are really awesome. They are unique - cute, pretty, handsome, funny, sportive, you name it, they have them all. Everyday is a happy day for me because of their presences. You may wonder what emotions I have now when I write this, to be honest, I have mixed emotions. I am happy that I made a bunch of awesome friends, I am sad that erasmus is ending, I am excited to go back home eat all the food that I longed and meet my loved ones, and etc... I will be travelling after I end my semester in Sabanci University. Paris, Munich, Berlin, Stuttgart, Holland/Amsterdam and Sweden, here I come. Pretty nervous, because for Berlin, I will be travelling alone, god bless me. I know I will be fine but I still feel a little scared, because I am in a foreign city.

Anyway, I did a tee for my erasmus group, a video and a photoshoot. These are the gifts that I gave them as memories, and hope they love it (:





No comments:

Post a Comment